Passing an ActiveX control to another window

bvasavda

I am using a third party ActiveX control which is fancy and takes a
long time to load up and display. It is embeded within an iframe on
my site. One of the features that users would like to add is the
ability to drag the iframe in to a new window or use a link to open
the iframe in it's own window. However, since it takes so long to
load up the third party ActiveX control, I was wondering if there was
a way to "pass" it to the new window and have it display there,
without having the hassle of creating a new object.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
Bina