Passing class to WS

carmelo

Hi everybody,
I'm developing a client which sends data to a WebService. I'm trying
to do that without success.

Using the following code the WebService receives a "null" value, and
as response I get "Result = null".

- WebService

package dbws;

public class DBWS {
public String insert(MyClass myclass)
{
return myclass.getField();

- Client

package dbws_client;

public class Main {

try { // Call Web Service Operation

dbws.DBWS service = new dbws.DBWS();
dbws.DBWSPortType port =
service.getDBWSHttpSoap12Endpoint();
// initialize WS operation arguments here
dbws.xsd.MyClass myclass = new dbws.xsd.MyClass();

dbws.xsd.ObjectFactory of = new dbws.xsd.ObjectFactory();

myclass.setField(of.createMyClassField("my_value"));
//myclass.setField(new JAXBElement(null, String.class, new
String("my_value")));

// process result here
java.lang.String result = port.insertData(myclass);
System.out.println("Result = " + result);
} catch (Exception ex) {
// handle custom exceptions here

How can I do to pass a class correctly to the WebService?
Thank you very much for your help

[...]

I solved the problem passing it as a simple string