Passing LOGON USER to the DB

Patrick.O.Ige

How can i send LOGON_USER or User.Identity.Name to the Database?
I'm working on a survey which is intranet based with Windows
Authentication.
I can get the current user by calling LOGON_USER or User.Identity.Name !
But i want to pass(the current user) to a table in DB!
I was thinking of ussing hidden textboxes like so :-
<input type="hidden" runat=server>
Is it a good approach..???
** I want the SUBMIT button at the end of the survey to send the LOGON_USER
(using LOGON_USER or User.Identity.Name) to a table in the database!
Any ideas appreciated!
Pls forward any resources available!