Passing pointers to Window Forms VC++

ravxm

I'm trying to access struct instances declared at my main code file
(where the main is located). I'm using a global pointer, also declared
at my main code file to try to access them.

This is from my Form.h code.
private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^ sender,
System::EventArgs^ e) {

lsbRQProcNum->Items->Add(TEMPRQ->processnum); //ListBox
lsbRQDesc->Items->Add(TEMPRQ->description);
lsbRQReqTime->Items->Add(TEMPRQ->totaltime);

}

I get these errors:
Error 1 error C2065: 'TEMPRQ' : undeclared identifier c:\users\xavier
\documents\visual studio 2005\projects\cpu sim\cpu sim\Form1.h 360

Error 2 error C2227: left of '->processnum' must point to class/struct/
union/generic type c:\users\xavier\documents\visual studio
2005\projects\cpu sim\cpu sim\Form1.h 360

I'll appreciate some help, thanks

Ondra Holub

ravxm napsal:
private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^ sender,
System::EventArgs^ e) {

Acording the character ^ your code is not C++, it is some Microsoft
extension, so it would be better to ask in some other forum.