Passing values according to fields in a table - Java Server Pages

Discussion in 'Java' started by Denis, Apr 25, 2007.

  1. Denis

    Denis Guest

    Hi

    I am using Tomcat 6, JDK 6, Win XP.

    I have first.jsp , which collects information from a file and and displays
    it in the table, plus some common operations , for example :

    A1 A2 select update delete
    B1 B2 select update delete
    C1 C2 select update delete

    So my first row of information consists of A1 and A2 and three operations
    which are hyper links to the next page, second.jsp:

    Data fields : A1, A2 and
    href="delete.jsp"> Delete </a>

    This is my Question:
    first.jsp should send the correct parameters to second.jsp. Meaning, if user
    clicks the update in 2nd row, second.jsp should get B1,B2 and operation
    update and build a update.jsp page accordingly.

    Could you tell me how first.jsp can pass these values to second.jsp ?

    Thank you

    Denis, Apr 25, 2007