Passing values according to fields in a table - Java Server Pages

Denis

Hi

I am using Tomcat 6, JDK 6, Win XP.

I have first.jsp , which collects information from a file and and displays
it in the table, plus some common operations , for example :

A1 A2 select update delete
B1 B2 select update delete
C1 C2 select update delete

So my first row of information consists of A1 and A2 and three operations
which are hyper links to the next page, second.jsp:

Data fields : A1, A2 and
href="delete.jsp"> Delete </a>

This is my Question:
first.jsp should send the correct parameters to second.jsp. Meaning, if user
clicks the update in 2nd row, second.jsp should get B1,B2 and operation
update and build a update.jsp page accordingly.

Could you tell me how first.jsp can pass these values to second.jsp ?

Thank you