Passing values from a web user control using a class - ???

dotnetguy

Hi. I have a web form that contains a custom user control.
This control is a questionnaire with 20 questions that contains
multiple radio buttons, text boxes, and ddl's.

I am currently using a AnswerList class that is defined in the
business layer. It contains only 20 properties, each representing an
answer entered on the user control. When the questionnaire is
submitted, then that class is instantiated, and the 20 public
properties are set to the values in the text boxes, etc. Then another
class that does the "calculations" is instantiated and the AnswerList
object is passed to the appropriate method.

I am trying to determine the best way to pass the values that will be
entered from the control to the business logic layer.

Would a Vb.net "structure", or something else be better for this? If
so, how and where would it be defined.

Many thanks,
shawn