    dancer Guest

    Can you create a password protected page with JUST asp.net and VB2005?
    I don't want to use javascript.

    dancer, May 27, 2007

  2. Alexey Smirnov, May 27, 2007

  3. dancer

    dancer Guest

    All the info on using ASP.net to create a password form require you to
    change the WEB.CONFIG file to
    create an "authentication form", which makes me nervous.
    There is talk of having more than one web.config file. Can I create another
    config file to make this form, without disturbing the main one that is
    working?

    dancer, May 31, 2007