payment processing

steve

Can you guys recommend some payment processing company.
I'm expecting to resive a one or two payments by $100 per mount so I'm
looking for something cheap.
paypal do not support my country so I do not think I can use it.

Thanks

Denise Enck

Try ProPay.com. I don't know if they support accuonts outside the U.S.
though.
Or, if you are only processing a couple of transactions a month, BidPay is
an option - BidPay sends you a money order, which the customer purchases
with their credit card through BidPay. The customer pays the fee & initiates
the transaction.

cheers ~
Denise

steve