    looking for something cheap.
    paypal do not support my country so I do not think I can use it.

    Thanks
    steve, Oct 15, 2003

  2. steve

    Denise Enck Guest

    Try ProPay.com. I don't know if they support accuonts outside the U.S.
    though.
    Or, if you are only processing a couple of transactions a month, BidPay is
    an option - BidPay sends you a money order, which the customer purchases
    with their credit card through BidPay. The customer pays the fee & initiates
    the transaction.

    cheers ~
    Denise

    Denise Enck, Oct 16, 2003

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    > Try ProPay.com. I don't know if they support accuonts outside the
    U.S.
    > though.
    > Or, if you are only processing a couple of transactions a month,

    BidPay is
    > an option - BidPay sends you a money order, which the customer

    purchases
    > with their credit card through BidPay. The customer pays the fee &

    initiates
    > the transaction.
    >
    > cheers ~
    > Denise