pblm with select tag

mac

hi all, in my form i have 2 comboboxes viz state and city,,,,if i
select state automatically only those cities shud wich come under that
perticular state.. in city combobox... hw to do any idea? mac

Harlan Messinger

mac said:
hi all, in my form i have 2 comboboxes viz state and city,,,,if i
select state automatically only those cities shud wich come under that
perticular state.. in city combobox... hw to do any idea? mac

You have to learn programming: Javascript to do it entirely in the
client, and/or some server-side technology like ASP or ASP.NET or PHP or
JSP to do it on the server.

Sherm Pendley

Harlan Messinger said:
You have to learn programming

Using correct English will help as well. This is a technical group,
not an AIM chat. I couldn't make heads or tails out of the gibberish
.

sherm--