    example to extract relevant keywords.

    Can somebody suggest me tools ?

    Thanks a lot.

    Pif, Jun 12, 2004

  2. On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:50:55 +0200, Pif wrote:

    > I'm looking for one or several ..

    ...and you're looking all over I see.

    Please see the answer I have already
    given you, and discontinue multi-posting.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Pif

    Chris Guest

    "Pif" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for one or several library(ies) in Java that should allow to
    > edit PDF files, MS-DOC, OpenOffice, PS ...
    >
    > Each library can just manage one file format. I'm trying to extract text
    > (without presentation information) from thoses files, like Google for
    > example to extract relevant keywords.

    Dieselpoint Search extracts text from PDF, Word, etc. and indexes it for
    searching. http://dieselpoint.com

    Chris, Jun 14, 2004