Pearl "Print Statement" Question

Information

I have a statement that displays on a response screen.

print "Your entry will be added...\n";

Is there a way of changing the "white" background to a particular
color from within the print statement? I would love to be able to
display graphics, etc. above the text display.

I've search for "print" parameters but can't seem to find any.

Thanks for your time.

Information

Bernard El-Hagin said:
perldoc -q 'color'

Thanks! I was also able to find this statement as well for
controlling the entire page background: print "<body
bgcolor=\"#FFD618\">\n";

Thanks again for your assistance.

gnari

Information said:
Thanks! I was also able to find this statement as well for
controlling the entire page background: print "<body
bgcolor=\"#FFD618\">\n";

Thanks again for your assistance.

AAAARGH!
it was a CGI question after all !

gnari

Information

SNIP
AAAARGH!
it was a CGI question after all !

gnari

Gosh, I should have said it was a CGI question. Hey, you couldn't
read my mind? SMILE

Thanks again.

Information

SNIP
Gosh, you should have posted it to a newsgroup that is
somehow related to CGI then.

Gosh - wish I was as smart as you! If I was, I probably wouldn't have
had to post the message to begin with.