    display graphics, etc. above the text display.

    I've search for "print" parameters but can't seem to find any.

    Thanks for your time.
    Information, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Information

    Information Guest

    Bernard El-Hagin <> wrote in message news:<-tech>...
    > On 2004-02-09, Information <> wrote:
    > > I have a statement that displays on a response screen.
    > >
    > > print "Your entry will be added...\n";
    > >
    > > Is there a way of changing the "white" background to a particular
    > > color from within the print statement? I would love to be able to
    > > display graphics, etc. above the text display.
    > >
    > > I've search for "print" parameters but can't seem to find any.

    > perldoc -q 'color'

    Thanks! I was also able to find this statement as well for
    controlling the entire page background: print "<body
    bgcolor=\"#FFD618\">\n";

    Thanks again for your assistance.
    Information, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Information

    gnari Guest

    "Information" <> wrote in message
    > Bernard El-Hagin <> wrote in

    message
    > > On 2004-02-09, Information <> wrote:
    > > > I have a statement that displays on a response screen.
    > > >
    > > > print "Your entry will be added...\n";
    > > >
    > > > Is there a way of changing the "white" background to a particular
    > > > color from within the print statement? I would love to be able to
    > > > display graphics, etc. above the text display.
    > > >
    > > > I've search for "print" parameters but can't seem to find any.

    > > perldoc -q 'color'

    > Thanks! I was also able to find this statement as well for
    > controlling the entire page background: print "<body
    > bgcolor=\"#FFD618\">\n";
    >
    > Thanks again for your assistance.

    AAAARGH!
    it was a CGI question after all !

    gnari
    gnari, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Information

    Information Guest

    SNIP
    > AAAARGH!
    > it was a CGI question after all !
    >
    > gnari

    Gosh, I should have said it was a CGI question. Hey, you couldn't
    read my mind? SMILE

    Thanks again.
    Information, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Information <> wrote:

    >> AAAARGH!
    >> it was a CGI question after all !

    > Gosh, I should have said it was a CGI question.

    Gosh, you should have posted it to a newsgroup that is
    somehow related to CGI then.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Feb 10, 2004
  6. Information

    Information Guest

    SNIP
    > Gosh, you should have posted it to a newsgroup that is
    > somehow related to CGI then.

    Gosh - wish I was as smart as you! If I was, I probably wouldn't have
    had to post the message to begin with.
    Information, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Information <> wrote:

    >> Gosh, you should have posted it to a newsgroup that is
    >> somehow related to CGI then.

    > Gosh - wish I was as smart as you! If I was,

    Then you wouldn't have gotten so many killfile entries.

    Tad McClellan, Feb 18, 2004