Perl Developer/Java/Bioinformatics Philadelphia PA

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Carolyn, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. Carolyn

    Carolyn Guest

    Analysts International currently has a position open in the
    Philadelphia PA area for a Perl developer:

    Analyst / Programmer
    Looking for Strong Perl developer with some experience with Java as
    well. Plusses are any knowledge of the scientific disciplines and
    processes in the early stages of pharmaceutical R&D including:
    statistics, genetics, genomics, and molecular biology.

    This is a consulting position working at a pharmaceutical firm. Pay
    rate = $40-50/hr W2.

    If you are interested please forward a copy of your current resume and
    your contact information to:

    Carolyn Russell
    Analysts International

    800/669-2772 ext. 984

    thanks!

    Carolyn, Sep 13, 2005

  2. On 2005-09-13, Carolyn <> wrote:
    > Analysts International currently has a position open

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    Now I don't speak any English, just American without tears.
    - Elvis Costello

    David H. Adler, Sep 13, 2005