Perl faq and posted to newsgroup but not to perldoc.com

Upstart

Hi

I found the following faq useful after searching google:

FAQ: How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message?

It talks about MIME::Lite and how to use it. My problem is that this
faq is not on perldoc.com; and the email faq does not have a link for
the source. After looking around, I found it on www.cpan.org.
Question/request:

- Why does the perldoc.com site and the cpan.org site differ?

- in the netnews, maybe include a link to the webpage that has the
source? Maybe it does, but google does not pick it up.

JIM

Tad McClellan

Upstart said:
I found the following faq useful after searching google:

Why search google when it is already on your very own hard disk?

perldoc -q MIME

FAQ: How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message?

My problem is that this
faq is not on perldoc.com

No, the problem is that you are looking on the 'net instead of
looking at the docs that you installed along with perl itself. :)