Perl FTP SSL

Mort

Hi,
i'm hoping someone can help me. I'm running perl 5.6.0 on win NT 4.
I've a script that transfers files to an external server via ftp. This
works fine. Only thing is, the server now requires ftp with implicit
ssl. I need to be able to make the ssl connection, and then hopefully
my ftp code will work as normal. I have to test this.
I'm having trouble working out how to use Net::SSLeay to make that
initial ssl connection. Someone now tells me it's not supported on
Windows for ftp. Does anyone have any sample code i could use to make
this initial ssl connection? It would really help me out a great deal.

Many thanks,
Mort.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Mort wrote (at comp.lang.perl.misc):
i'm hoping someone can help me.

Are you really telling us that nobody has replied yet to the same
question you posted 6 minutes earlier at comp.lang.perl.modules?

Do not multi-post!!

Mort

apologies for the multipost!