Perl-related events in 2006 ?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by lars@nospam.nosoftwarepatents.edu, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 5, 2006

    http://www.perl.org/events.html

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Apr 5, 2006

  3. brian d foy Guest

    In article <orJYf.913$>,
    <> wrote:

    > What perl-related events are coming up this year ?
    > When and where ?

    Here's some of the stuff from the calendar of the latest issue of The
    Perl Review, along with some stuff that came out after we went to
    press. Besides these big events, there might be local Perl Mongers
    things happening near you too.

    June 15-16, 2006
    Nordic Perl Workshop
    Oslo Norway
    http://www.perlworkshop.no/2006/

    June 26-28, 2006
    YAPC::NA
    Chicago, Illinois
    http://yapc.org/America/

    July 24-28, 2006
    O'Reilly Open Source Convention
    Portland, Oregon
    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon

    30 Aug - 1 Sep 2006
    YAPC::Europe::2006
    Birmingham, UK
    http://yapceurope.org/

    September 18-21, 2006
    O'Reilly European Open Source Convention 2006
    Brussels, Belgium
    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon
    brian d foy, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Peter Scott Guest

    Peter Scott, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Dr.Ruud Guest

    schreef:
    > What perl-related events are coming up this year ?
    > When and where ?

    Some in Europe:
    http://www.yapceurope.org/

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."
    Dr.Ruud, Apr 5, 2006

    brian d foy <> wrote:
    : Here's some of the stuff from the calendar of the latest issue of The
    : Perl Review, along with some stuff that came out after we went to
    : press.

    Thanks. I'll look for the Perl Mongers events, too.

    --
    Lars
    Software patents harm all Net-based business, write your MEP: