Perl-related events in 2006 ?

brian d foy

What perl-related events are coming up this year ?
When and where ?

Here's some of the stuff from the calendar of the latest issue of The
Perl Review, along with some stuff that came out after we went to
press. Besides these big events, there might be local Perl Mongers
things happening near you too.

June 15-16, 2006
Nordic Perl Workshop
Oslo Norway
http://www.perlworkshop.no/2006/

June 26-28, 2006
YAPC::NA
Chicago, Illinois
http://yapc.org/America/

July 24-28, 2006
O'Reilly Open Source Convention
Portland, Oregon
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon

30 Aug - 1 Sep 2006
YAPC::Europe::2006
Birmingham, UK
http://yapceurope.org/

September 18-21, 2006
O'Reilly European Open Source Convention 2006
Brussels, Belgium
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon

lars

: Here's some of the stuff from the calendar of the latest issue of The
: Perl Review, along with some stuff that came out after we went to
: press.

Thanks. I'll look for the Perl Mongers events, too.