perl script to exe

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Xaver Biton, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Xaver Biton

    Xaver Biton Guest

    Hi,

    I'm playing a little bit around, trying to compile some script to exe. Many
    of the script are working, but there a bit of code that give me a message
    error :

    Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
    PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Win32/TieRegistry.pm line 720.

    Code:

    use Win32::MachineInfo;
    my $host = shift || "";
    if (Win32::MachineInfo::GetMachineInfo($host, \%info)) {
    for $key (sort keys %info) {
    print "$key=", $info{$key}, "\n";
    }
    } else {
    print "Error: $^E\n";
    }
    when I run the script with the prel interpreter ActiveState
    win32 5.6 work correctly.thks.Xaver
    Xaver Biton, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Xaver Biton <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm playing a little bit around, trying to compile some script to exe. Many
    > of the script are working, but there a bit of code that give me a message
    > error :

    I'd recommend the great PAR utility (http://par.perl.org/) for bundling
    Perl scripts into Windows .exe files. It's free, Free, and works great.

    --Wade
    H. Wade Minter, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Xaver Biton

    Xaver Biton Guest

    "H. Wade Minter" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Xaver Biton <> wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I'm playing a little bit around, trying to compile some script to exe.

    Many
    > > of the script are working, but there a bit of code that give me a

    message
    > > error :

    > I'd recommend the great PAR utility (http://par.perl.org/) for bundling
    > Perl scripts into Windows .exe files. It's free, Free, and works great.
    >
    > --Wade

    Tanks, works really fine!!!!!!!

    Xaver
    Xaver Biton, Jan 30, 2004