perl script to exe

Xaver Biton

Hi,

I'm playing a little bit around, trying to compile some script to exe. Many
of the script are working, but there a bit of code that give me a message
error :

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Win32/TieRegistry.pm line 720.

Code:
use Win32::MachineInfo;
my $host = shift || "";
if (Win32::MachineInfo::GetMachineInfo($host, \%info)) {
for $key (sort keys %info) {
print "$key=", $info{$key}, "\n";
}
} else {
print "Error: $^E\n";
}
when I run the script with the prel interpreter ActiveState
win32 5.6 work correctly.thks.Xaver

H. Wade Minter

Xaver Biton said:
Hi,

I'm playing a little bit around, trying to compile some script to exe. Many
of the script are working, but there a bit of code that give me a message
error :

I'd recommend the great PAR utility (http://par.perl.org/) for bundling
Perl scripts into Windows .exe files. It's free, Free, and works great.

--Wade