    Thank you

    Best Regards

    Claudio

    Claudio Palmeri, Feb 21, 2012

  2. Claudio Palmeri <> wrote:
    >I'm newbie to Perl, and if it possible i'm searching for a simple
    >program that reads strings from one file

    perldoc -f open
    perldoc -f readline

    >and search it into another

    perldoc -f open
    perldoc -f readline
    perldoc -f grep
    perldoc perlop and look for the m operator

    >and if it's found it will be write into a third one.

    perldoc -f open
    perldoc -f print

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 21, 2012

  3. Claudio Palmeri

    Justin C Guest

    On 2012-02-21, Claudio Palmeri <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm newbie to Perl, and if it possible i'm searching for a simple
    > program that reads strings from one file and search it into another
    > and if it's found it will be write into a third one.

    You won't find programs here, you write them yourself and ask for help
    if it doesn't work as you expect.

    The following documentation might be useful:
    perldoc -f open
    perldoc perlre

    Please read the Posting Guidlines, posted here from time to time, they
    can be viewed here: <URL:http://bit.ly/ydPryC>

    Justin.

    --
    Justin C, by the sea.

    Justin C, Feb 21, 2012
  4. Claudio Palmeri

    Dr.Ruud Guest

    On 2012-02-21 15:29, Claudio Palmeri wrote:

    > I'm newbie to Perl, and if it possible i'm searching for a simple
    > program that reads strings from one file and search it into another
    > and if it's found it will be write into a third one.

    See also grep(1), that mentions -f FILE.

    --
    Ruud

    Dr.Ruud, Feb 22, 2012