perl+soap+wsdl+weblogic

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by dmedhora@gmail.com, May 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    If you have any experience combining perl, soap, wsdl and weblogic can
    someone please help me with just the "steps" involved to do the below:

    I have a server which has a bunch of utility scripts whose output needs
    be visible in weblogic clients.

    The server on which I have these scripts, I have done the following:
    1) Installed APACHE
    2) Installed SOAP::Lite
    3) Installed mod_perl
    4) Installed WSDL::Generator

    I wrote a simple SOAP module which uses one of the scripts, and a
    simple
    SOAP client which is able to get the output from the SOAP module ....

    However, I want to use weblogic ( which is another client ) to be able
    get the same output of the scripts that the SOAP module servers....

    How do I do this? i know it needs XML, and the WSDL::Generator even
    produces the XML output, but how do I tie all this together and invoke
    it the way it should be - I don't know what that way is...

    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks !

    , May 23, 2006