perl+soap+wsdl+weblogic

dmedhora

Hi All,

If you have any experience combining perl, soap, wsdl and weblogic can
someone please help me with just the "steps" involved to do the below:

I have a server which has a bunch of utility scripts whose output needs
be visible in weblogic clients.

The server on which I have these scripts, I have done the following:
1) Installed APACHE
2) Installed SOAP::Lite
3) Installed mod_perl
4) Installed WSDL::Generator

I wrote a simple SOAP module which uses one of the scripts, and a
simple
SOAP client which is able to get the output from the SOAP module ....

However, I want to use weblogic ( which is another client ) to be able
get the same output of the scripts that the SOAP module servers....

How do I do this? i know it needs XML, and the WSDL::Generator even
produces the XML output, but how do I tie all this together and invoke
it the way it should be - I don't know what that way is...

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks !