    automatic gallery</a> is quick and instant to install. It looks kind of
    simple though. I could work on it some more, maybe change it.
    JPS
    Jean Paul Sartre, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Jean Paul Sartre <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > I found a solution to my problem. This <a
    > href="http://b3thm00n.com/scripting/index_gallery/">perl thumbnail
    > automatic gallery</a> is quick and instant to install. It looks kind of
    > simple though. I could work on it some more, maybe change it.
    > JPS

    Hi Leo:

    If you want people to comment on various parts of your script, then
    solicit advice openly.

    If you just want to announce the availability of your script, this is not
    the place to do it.

    To announce it in this "stealth" manner is called spamming.

    Sinan.
    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Jean Paul Sartre <> wrote:

    > I found a solution to my problem. This <a
    > href="http://b3thm00n.com/scripting/index_gallery/">perl thumbnail
    > automatic gallery</a> is quick and instant to install. It looks kind of
    > simple though. I could work on it some more, maybe change it.

    Spammers go in the killfile.

    Goodbye.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting