    Thanks
    Sandy

    , Jan 10, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > iam a new member of this group. I would like to learn PERL. Please let
    > me know about some sites which give free and easy to understand
    > tutorials on PERL.

    Since you're new to the group, if you haven't done so already, please
    read the posting guidelines that appear here frequently.

    For help getting started, have a look at <http://learn.perl.org>.

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Jan 10, 2005

  3. On 9 Jan 2005 22:35:36 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >iam a new member of this group. I would like to learn PERL. Please let
    >me know about some sites which give free and easy to understand
    >tutorials on PERL.

    1st lesson: lc 'PERL'. See

    perldoc -q '"perl" and "Perl"'

    Michele

    Michele Dondi, Jan 10, 2005
  4. <> wrote:

    > I would like to learn PERL.

    The 1st thing to learn is that you want to learn Perl, it
    is not really an acronym.

    http://learn.perl.org

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting