Perl Whirl IV from Dubrovnik

Matija Papec

David K. Wall said:
No names with the pictures? I recognize Larry and Randal, but if there
are other names I might know, it would be pleasant (although by no
means necessary) to be able to associate a face with them.

Sorry, can't help you there; I've heard that whirl (or captain?) was moving
very fast so there was just quick launch break.

David K. Wall

Randal L. Schwartz said:
David> No names with the pictures? I recognize Larry and Randal,
David> but if there are other names I might know, it would be
David> pleasant (although by no means necessary) to be able to
David> associate a face with them.
[snip names]

That's all I spotted for now. I'm horrible with names, sorry.

Thanks! I was actually hoping to see some c.l.p.m faces, too, but I
suppose the travel expenses are prohibitive for many people. (They
would be for me.)