Perl Whirl IV from Dubrovnik

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Matija Papec, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Matija Papec

    Matija Papec Guest

    Matija Papec, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Matija Papec <> wrote:

    > http://misc.linux.hr/geekcruises2004/?lang=en
    >
    > it's Larry on most of the pictures for everybody wanted to take
    > picture with him.

    No names with the pictures? I recognize Larry and Randal, but if there
    are other names I might know, it would be pleasant (although by no
    means necessary) to be able to associate a face with them.

    David K. Wall, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Matija Papec

    Matija Papec Guest

    "David K. Wall" <> wrote:
    >> it's Larry on most of the pictures for everybody wanted to take
    >> picture with him.

    >No names with the pictures? I recognize Larry and Randal, but if there
    >are other names I might know, it would be pleasant (although by no
    >means necessary) to be able to associate a face with them.

    Sorry, can't help you there; I've heard that whirl (or captain?) was moving
    very fast so there was just quick launch break.

    --
    Matija

    Matija Papec, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Randal L. Schwartz <> wrote:

    > David> Matija Papec <> wrote:
    > >> http://misc.linux.hr/geekcruises2004/?lang=en
    > >>
    > >> it's Larry on most of the pictures for everybody wanted to take
    > >> picture with him.

    > David> No names with the pictures? I recognize Larry and Randal,
    > David> but if there are other names I might know, it would be
    > David> pleasant (although by no means necessary) to be able to
    > David> associate a face with them.

    [snip names]

    > That's all I spotted for now. I'm horrible with names, sorry.

    Thanks! I was actually hoping to see some c.l.p.m faces, too, but I
    suppose the travel expenses are prohibitive for many people. (They
    would be for me.)

    David K. Wall, Oct 21, 2004