Personal Java problem

news.xs4all.nl

Hi,

Because of backward compatibility I want to test my application with the
Personal Java Emulator from SUN. The problem is, that the emulator isn't
able to start my application. It returns the following error: Can't find
class ...<classname>.

I bundled my main class and frames as a package. I think that coult be the
problem, because a simple application (which isn't part of a package) is
running without a problem.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Dennis