PG Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA- new batch strating from 4th Dec08

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by VLSI Training, Oct 8, 2008.

  1. Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA from Sandeepani School
    of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    (Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore.

    The program is designed to effectively bridge the wide gap between the
    VLSI curricula of universities and industry’s needs.

    The course is comprehensive and rigorous, enabling the student to
    quickly ramp up to the level of real-world project readiness thus
    enhancing his/ her career prospects in the industry.

    This Advanced VLSI/FPGA Training grooms fresh engineering graduates
    (BE/BS/MS/ME/Mtechs.) with industry exposure and knowledge.

    Note: Mail us back for detailed course out line.

    Duration: 10 weeks including 2 weeks of industry standard project

    For details contact:
    Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
    (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
    # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA
    Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, e-mail:
    visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com
    VLSI Training, Oct 8, 2008

  2. VLSI Training

    LittleAlex Guest

    Re: PG Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA- new batch strating from 4thDec 08

    On Oct 8, 1:47 am, VLSI Training <> wrote:
    > Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA from Sandeepani School
    > of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    > (Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore.
    >
    > The program is designed to effectively bridge the wide gap between the
    > VLSI curricula of universities and industry’s needs.
    >
    > The course is comprehensive and rigorous, enabling the student to
    > quickly ramp up to the level of real-world project readiness thus
    > enhancing his/ her career prospects in the industry.
    >
    > This Advanced VLSI/FPGA Training grooms fresh engineering graduates
    > (BE/BS/MS/ME/Mtechs.) with industry exposure and knowledge.
    >
    > Note: Mail us back for detailed course out line.
    >
    > Duration: 10 weeks including 2 weeks of industry standard project
    >
    > For details contact:
    > Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
    > (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
    > # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA
    > Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, e-mail:
    > visit us atwww.sandeepani-vlsi.com

    A diploma in only 10 weeks? That's simply unbelievable.

    Good thing you're giving us this heads-up. If I see a resume with
    that warning flag on it, I'll be sure to discard it.

    Thanks again,
    Alex.
    LittleAlex, Oct 22, 2008