PG Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA- new batch strating from 4th Dec08

VLSI Training

Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA from Sandeepani School
of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore.

The program is designed to effectively bridge the wide gap between the
VLSI curricula of universities and industry’s needs.

The course is comprehensive and rigorous, enabling the student to
quickly ramp up to the level of real-world project readiness thus
enhancing his/ her career prospects in the industry.

This Advanced VLSI/FPGA Training grooms fresh engineering graduates
(BE/BS/MS/ME/Mtechs.) with industry exposure and knowledge.

Note: Mail us back for detailed course out line.

Duration: 10 weeks including 2 weeks of industry standard project

For details contact:
Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
(A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
# 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA
Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, e-mail: (e-mail address removed)
visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com

LittleAlex

[...]

visit us atwww.sandeepani-vlsi.com

A diploma in only 10 weeks? That's simply unbelievable.

Good thing you're giving us this heads-up. If I see a resume with
that warning flag on it, I'll be sure to discard it.

Thanks again,
Alex.