PHP confirmation page

Tim Haynes

Hi, I have an html form and was wondering what php code I would need on my
confirmation page to email a certain email address. Any help would be much
appriciated.

Hunter

Tim Haynes said:
Hi, I have an html form and was wondering what php code I would need on my
confirmation page to email a certain email address. Any help would be much
appriciated.

Just use the 'header location' attribute in php to redirect after a
successful submit. Use the same theory to redirect if it fails:
process the form contents
if successful
go to thank you confirmation page
else