PHP Question

karthik

I have to know the hiding of the sub url of the url suppose
www.mydomain.com/index.php
I don't want the sub url.I want only www.mydomain.com for all pages
can you give the coding for the concept. It(code) may be either
javascript or php or browse enabled, or Apache configuration
please.......

rf

karthik wrote:

to a javascript newsgroupt with a subject line of "PHP question".

Had to be :)
I have to know the hiding of the sub url of the url suppose
www.mydomain.com/index.php

Why? Trying to hide something, are we?
I don't want the sub url.I want only www.mydomain.com for all pages
can you give the coding for the concept. It(code) may be either
javascript or php or browse enabled, or Apache configuration
please.......

ROFL - And it's not even a PHP question, nor an Apache configuration
question. Nor is it a browse enabled question. Strewth.

Waits for this to be posted All Over usenet. Alt.cooking perhaps :)