PHPParser pod Zope

JZ

Probuje zainstalowac modul php pod zope i tam napisali dziwna rzecz ze
potrzebuje "PHP CGI program" a nie PHP CLI. Kompilacja php 5.0.4 pod
linuksem daje mi w wyniku mod_php + 5 plikow binarnych: pear, php,
php-config, phpextdist, phpsize. Zas lektura skryptu do zope jest nizbyt
jasna. Napisali:

#Path to the PHP-CGI-Interpreter.
#Modify it to where your PHP CGI program is located.PHP CLI does not work.
# ^^^
if sys.platform == 'win32':
PHPath = "c:\\php\\php.exe"
from win32pipe import popen2
else:
ENVPath = "env"
PHPath = "/usr/local/lib/php5/bin/php"
from os import popen2

Przeciez odpowiednikiem php.exe jest wlasnie linuksowy php jako cli. Nic
nie rozumiem. Reczne odpalenie /usr/local/lib/php5/bin/php -v wyswietla mi
oczywiscie ze to jest CLI. O co im chodzi z tym php cgi? Czyzby o skrypt
odpalany w .../cgi-bin/? Ale wtedy dlaczego pod win32 to jest binarny
interpreter a tu nie? Jak na zlosc nie podali zadnego przykladu. :(

Bruno Desthuilliers

JZ a écrit :
Probuje zainstalowac modul php pod zope i tam napisali dziwna rzecz ze
potrzebuje "PHP CGI program" a nie PHP CLI. Kompilacja php 5.0.4 pod
linuksem daje mi w wyniku mod_php + 5 plikow binarnych: pear, php,
php-config, phpextdist, phpsize. Zas lektura skryptu do zope jest nizbyt
jasna. Napisali:
(snip)
Désolé, ce groupe est anglophone, il serait donc très probablement
préférable (en tous cas pour toi, et si bien sûr tu espères une réponse,
mais sinon je ne vois pas l'intérêt de poster ici...) de nous renvoyer
ça en anglais dans le texte !-)

I-too-can-speak-weird-foreign-languages-ly'yrs
Bruno

Josef Meile

George said:
Όσο η αυτόματη μετάφÏαση παÏαμένει σε
νηπιακό στάδιο, η αγγλική θα παÏαμένει
δυστυχώς ή ευτυχώς ο μόνος Ï„Ïόπος
επικοινωνίας στο διαδίκτυο...

If-this-is-all-greek-to-you-you're-right-ly'yrs
George
I don't find this two replies funy :-(. I think it is impolite to make
fun of the OP. You could say: "The official language is english" or
something like that. And if somebody knows the language he speaks, then
a pointer to an appropiate list would be usefull.

Best regards,
Josef

Peter Otten

Josef Meile wrote:

[Non-English/non-Polish answers to a post in Polish]
I don't find this two replies funy :-(. I think it is impolite to make
fun of the OP. You could say: "The official language is english" or
something like that. And if somebody knows the language he speaks, then
a pointer to an appropiate list would be usefull.

Relax. The original message was also posted to pl.comp.lang.python, and it
seems this was rather a mistake than helplessness.

Peter

Peter Otten

George said:
Όσο η αυτόματη μετάφÏαση παÏαμένει σε
νηπιακό στάδιο, η αγγλική θα παÏαμένει
δυστυχώς ή ευτυχώς ο μόνος Ï„Ïόπος
επικοινωνίας στο διαδίκτυο...

Yeah, spreading that ole SCO source code again...

Peter

Max M

Peter said:
Josef Meile wrote:

[Non-English/non-Polish answers to a post in Polish]
I don't find this two replies funy :-(. I think it is impolite to make
fun of the OP. You could say: "The official language is english" or
something like that. And if somebody knows the language he speaks, then
a pointer to an appropiate list would be usefull.

As far as I know, there is no rule that you have to use english in this
forum. But it is a lot easier to get answers if you do.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science

bruno modulix

Josef Meile wrote:
(snip)
I don't find this two replies funy :-(. I think it is impolite to make
fun of the OP.

My intent was not to make fun *of* the OP. Now I'm willing to admit that
my answer may not be as (kindly) funny as intended, and so I hope the OP
has a better sens of humor than you and me !-)

George Sakkis

bruno modulix said:
Josef Meile wrote:
(snip)

My intent was not to make fun *of* the OP. Now I'm willing to admit that
my answer may not be as (kindly) funny as intended, and so I hope the OP
has a better sens of humor than you and me !-)

<joking>or perhaps the OP's sense of humor is irrelevant if he/she
cannot read this thread in english :) </joking>

George