Picking Up or Assuming Session???

Gozirra

I have a Windows forms application. It utilizes a web service in order
to retrieve information. The web service runs in a server farm which
is load balanced by a router based on session token. In other words,
once you are sent to a particular server for the initial request, all
future requests will route to the same server. This permits the
session info to be kept on the local server. I have no control over
the web service code and cannot change the current configuration.

Everything works great from the windows form app. I can call different
methods and session is maintained and I am constantly routed to the
correct server. What I now need to do is open an instance of IE and
have my session information "picked up" from within that request. Does
anyone know if this is possible or have any suggestions? The IE
instance will be routed to a page which is located within the same web
app as the web service I am calling. The page houses an ActiveX
control which I also have no control over. Is there a way to force IE
to use the session I already have established from within the windows
form app?