PILGraph Upgrade or Alternative Suggestion

Roger

Anyone have an updated version of PILGraph beyond 0.1a7 or a suggestion
for a light-weight alternative?

By light-weight I mean something that doesn't require many/any packages
other than PIL and will create plain old round pie-chart PNG graphics
with titles and legends. I do need multi-platform for both Linux and
Windows. The intended use is to create graphics for web pages on the fly.

TIA,

Roger

Larry Bates

Roger said:
Anyone have an updated version of PILGraph beyond 0.1a7 or a suggestion
for a light-weight alternative?

By light-weight I mean something that doesn't require many/any packages
other than PIL and will create plain old round pie-chart PNG graphics
with titles and legends. I do need multi-platform for both Linux and
Windows. The intended use is to create graphics for web pages on the fly.

TIA,

Roger

ReportLab Graphics works pretty well for me.

-Larry Bates

Gabriel Genellina

Anyone have an updated version of PILGraph beyond 0.1a7 or a suggestion
for a light-weight alternative?

pychart

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL