Ping NEREDBOJIAS [OT]

Neredbojias

Large thread here - on a very good Nikon web forum - on D80 versus D90.
Thought it might be useful. I *hope* it was you that I was recently
discussing this with...

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30775685

Yeah, and thanks. There was plenty of good insight in the thread; I read
the whole thing and would say it leans toward purchasing the d90.
However, I still feel uneasy about spending so much for something I might
not even use too often unless I happen to run into a bevy of photogenic
strippers. We'll have to see...

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Yeah, and thanks. There was plenty of good insight in the thread; I read
the whole thing and would say it leans toward purchasing the d90. However,
I still feel uneasy about spending so much for something I might not even
use too often unless I happen to run into a bevy of photogenic strippers.
We'll have to see...

I exist but to serve; I was just putting you in touch with relevant info.
Glad you found it worthwhile.

Duende

On 27 Jan 2009 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html
Yeah, and thanks. There was plenty of good insight in the thread; I read
the whole thing and would say it leans toward purchasing the d90.
However, I still feel uneasy about spending so much for something I might
not even use too often unless I happen to run into a bevy of photogenic
strippers. We'll have to see...

Just get a Hasselblad and be done with it.

Neredbojias

I exist but to serve; I was just putting you in touch with relevant
info. Glad you found it worthwhile.

Well, with the newer culinary trends nowadays, a lot of sharks exist
just to _be_ served. I do appreciate the effort.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well, with the newer culinary trends nowadays, a lot of sharks exist just
to _be_ served. I do appreciate the effort.

I must remember to have you over for dinner sometime.

Neredbojias

I must remember to have you over for dinner sometime.

You sound like "Hannibal The Cannibal". Beware, though; some humans
have worms. Of course in your case...