PKCS11 with jre 1.30

Francesco

I can read certificates and the key in a token usb (Aladdin).
I used the SunPkcs11.jar included in the jdk 1.50.

My problem now is that in some client I have java 1.3 and with this
when i try to define providers it makes error.

This is my code:

String pkcs11config = "name = eToken library = c:/windows/system32/
eTPKCS11.dll";
byte[] pkcs11configBytes = pkcs11config.getBytes();
ByteArrayInputStream configStream = new
ByteArrayInputStream(pkcs11configBytes);

Provider prov = new sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11(configStream); //
This makes me errors
Security.addProvider(prov);

Thanks to all

Francesco

I can read certificates and the key in a token usb (Aladdin).

I used the SunPkcs11.jar included in the jdk 1.50.

My problem now is that in some client I have java 1.3 and with this
when i try to define providers it makes error.
Is there another way to do this with Jdk 1.3?

[...]

Ok I did it with iaik framework...