please advise html or css

nelly-knowall

Am I wasting my time persevering with css or should I stay with html.
I have built my site using html with a little bit of css (instyle). Its
very awkward to change every page whenever I want to change styles. I then
heard about css and am trying to build a stylesheet. I am finding it SO
hard. My question is should I keep going as I would be better of in the
long run with css or should I stay with html?

If I should stay with css could someone please tell me how to stop my page
with stylesheet acting "funny". By that I mean my html page always looks ok
no matter what window size but my page with a style sheet shows grey bits at
the bottom when the window is smaller or narrow.

html page http://www.tbandu.co.uk
page with stylesheet http://www.tbandu.co.uk/threecols.html.
PS the stylesheet pages content is not completed as I am trying to get my
head around the layout.
Thanks in advance

Jonathan N. Little

nelly-knowall said:
Am I wasting my time persevering with css or should I stay with html.
I have built my site using html with a little bit of css (instyle). Its
very awkward to change every page whenever I want to change styles. I then
heard about css and am trying to build a stylesheet. I am finding it SO
hard. My question is should I keep going as I would be better of in the
long run with css or should I stay with html?

The real advantage CSS is the external stylesheet. Prevents having to
edit all pages on your site just to change the styling. Worth the effort
now to learn, Google for some tutorials.
If I should stay with css could someone please tell me how to stop my page
with stylesheet acting "funny". By that I mean my html page always looks ok
no matter what window size but my page with a style sheet shows grey bits at
the bottom when the window is smaller or narrow.

Don't see and grey, but egads, lose the floating flags!

Cannot say, this page gives a 404