    changed page when viewing in the browser although we have cleared all the
    cached files.
    Can anybody suggest what might cause the problem?

    amitavabardhan, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Thanks Curt. Stopping and restarting the site did the trick for me.

    However, could you please explain the difference between caching on the
    client/server?

    amitavabardhan, Jun 1, 2005

  3. That's enough 4 me to understand curt...by the way what are u doing sitting
    by the side of ur computer so early in the morning!!!were u sleeping by ur
    computer?

    amitavabardhan, Jun 1, 2005