Please advise

amitavabardhan

We've changed a page in our website, but it does not seem to display the
changed page when viewing in the browser although we have cleared all the
cached files.
Can anybody suggest what might cause the problem?

amitavabardhan

Thanks Curt. Stopping and restarting the site did the trick for me.

However, could you please explain the difference between caching on the
client/server?

amitavabardhan

That's enough 4 me to understand curt...by the way what are u doing sitting
by the side of ur computer so early in the morning!!!were u sleeping by ur
computer?