Please could you look at my "help wanted" ad at http://community.java.net/help_wanted/

MarkSch

I Need a Programmer

I have a idea for a simple application. I am not a programmer but I
have done all I can to get the idea to a point where someone might
recognize it as useful. I don't need any bleeding or even leading edge
stuff I just need someone to do some very basic stuff to give a very
useful result - please at least take a look.

Skills Needed: Programming

JCard - The simplicity of T Cards the power of a database

https://jcard.dev.java.net

Rhino

MarkSch said:
I Need a Programmer

I have a idea for a simple application. I am not a programmer but I
have done all I can to get the idea to a point where someone might
recognize it as useful. I don't need any bleeding or even leading edge
stuff I just need someone to do some very basic stuff to give a very
useful result - please at least take a look.

Skills Needed: Programming

JCard - The simplicity of T Cards the power of a database

https://jcard.dev.java.net
What is that you actually want?

Your subject line says you want people to look at an ad but the ad simply
repeats what your post says. Your other link points to a page that simply
shows the same label repeated in various colours. If you can already draw
your labels yourself - as it appears from the second link - what do you need
a programmer to do?

You say that you have already "got the idea to a point where someone might
recognize it as useful". Frankly, I looked at your stuff and don't have a
clue why you think it would be useful. Colouring a label is a dead easy and
we've known how to do it since Swing first appeared several years ago. What
are you adding that's new or even useful?

What is a "T card"? How do the labels at the second link even resemble a
database?

Are you offering money for someone to write programs? If so, what are you
paying? What are the working conditions, work location, etc.?