please help - persisting controls state after sorting

Carlos

Hi all,

I posted a question about a checkbox template column that needs to keep its
values after a column in a GridView is sorted. This checkbox is bound to a
bit field in the database, and I am able to update its content by handling
the oncheckedchanged event. However, I do not know how to make it possible
to display the right state after the sorting happens. Initially I have
cached the gridview in the viewstate when the page loads, but then I do not
know what to do with the checkboxes when they get updated.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos