    implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
    , Aug 1, 2006

  2. pemo Guest

    wrote:
    > Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
    > implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
    > greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

    Sounds like a pattern - do you mean /abstract factory/?

    --
    ==============
    Not a pedant
    pemo, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Tom St Denis Guest

    wrote:
    > Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
    > implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
    > greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

    Homework much?

    Tom
    Tom St Denis, Aug 1, 2006
  4. Jack Klein Guest

    On 1 Aug 2006 09:16:45 -0700, ""
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
    > implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
    > greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

    This is a language discussion group, not a sources wanted group. Have
    you googled it? I got "about 117,000" hits.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Aug 1, 2006
  5. <> wrote:

    > Could someone please help me? I am looking for a C language
    > implementation of the producer consumer model. Any help would be
    > greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

    (GIYF, or you might try comp.programming.threads.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    http://c-faq.com

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Aug 1, 2006