Please help setting target for frameset

Justnew

I have a web application and a frameset. The fameset have left and righ
frame. What I want to archieve is that when I click on a button on th
left frame I want the link that is placed on the button to be displaye
on the right frame.
on the button i have this code:

Response.Redirect("http://localhost/ValutaKalVer2/Valutakurs.aspx").whe
I clicked on this button this page only show on the same frame. This i
where I am having problem, can somebody put me through setting th
target
Thanks in advanc

Justne

Justnew

Thank you for the reply: You said I have to place the target on th
html. Ok this is my image button <asp:imagebutton id="ImageButton1
style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 184px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 104px"> I a
not quite sure where to place the syntax for target. Based on th
information so far can you tell me how to do that
Thanks for the answer so far
Chad said:
Response.Redirect("http://localhost/ValutaKalVer2/Valutakurs.aspx").when

You cannot set the target from the server side. You have to set th
target in
the HTML on the first render.

Justne

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

Justnew said:
Thank you for the reply: You said I have to place the target on the
html. Ok this is my image button <asp:imagebutton id="ImageButton1"
style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 184px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 104px"> I am
not quite sure where to place the syntax for target. Based on the
information so far can you tell me how to do that

Check the HTML ref, but IIRC its just target="name" for the frame. I know
this is for separate Windows - I cannot remember offhand if frames use Target
too or if there is a separate key word. Its been a long time since I needed
frames since I use partial updates instead because they are more flexible.