    target
    Thanks in advanc

    Justne
    Justnew, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Justnew <> wrote in
    news::
    > Response.Redirect("http://localhost/ValutaKalVer2/Valutakurs.aspx").when
    > I clicked on this button this page only show on the same frame. This is
    > where I am having problem, can somebody put me through setting the

    You cannot set the target from the server side. You have to set the target in
    the HTML on the first render.

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Justnew

    Justnew Guest

    Thank you for the reply: You said I have to place the target on th
    html. Ok this is my image button <asp:imagebutton id="ImageButton1
    style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 184px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 104px"> I a
    not quite sure where to place the syntax for target. Based on th
    information so far can you tell me how to do that
    Thanks for the answer so far
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu wrote:
    > *Justnew <> wrote in
    >
    > Response.Redirect("http://localhost/ValutaKalVer2/Valutakurs.aspx").when
    > > I clicked on this button this page only show on the same frame

    > This is
    > > where I am having problem, can somebody put me through setting the

    > You cannot set the target from the server side. You have to set th
    > target in
    > the HTML on the first render.
    >

    > --
    > Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - http://www.hower.org/Kudzu/
    > "Programming is an art form that fights back"

    Justne
    Justnew, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Justnew <> wrote in
    > Thank you for the reply: You said I have to place the target on the
    > html. Ok this is my image button <asp:imagebutton id="ImageButton1"
    > style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 184px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 104px"> I am
    > not quite sure where to place the syntax for target. Based on the
    > information so far can you tell me how to do that

    Check the HTML ref, but IIRC its just target="name" for the frame. I know
    this is for separate Windows - I cannot remember offhand if frames use Target
    too or if there is a separate key word. Its been a long time since I needed
    frames since I use partial updates instead because they are more flexible.

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Feb 17, 2004