    Can someone show we some a way to get only the selected checkbox values to
    appear sequentially without spaces?

    Any help is greatly appreciated. Please respond to newsgroup only.

    mas, Apr 27, 2004

  2. First, let's hope you are using a loop to name the checkboxes sequentially,
    and retrieve them, so you don't have to manually write out the names of all
    50 form elements.

    Next, can we see the code you're using to process the checkboxes and send
    the e-mail? This way, we don't have to guess how your code is written, in
    order to tell you how to change it...

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP