    I wonder what needs to be done to avoid this problems. I don't ming remove
    blocks of page if service fails, but I want rest displayed !

    TIA
    Ivan Demkovitch, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Ivan Demkovitch

    bruce barker Guest

    the timeout on you page has to be longer than the timeout on the webrequest.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Bruce,

    Thanks, I understand this.

    Actually, I'm more interested in reducing timeout of webrequest and display
    error to user then making user wait forever.
    Some of this webservices sometime hangs for good (free stuff).

    How do I set timeout for web service?

    Ivan Demkovitch, Nov 24, 2003