    I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't
    find any information.

    Can somebody help me?
    jacobo, May 17, 2004

  2. jacobo

    Bob Perlman Guest

    On 16 May 2004 17:49:22 -0700, (jacobo) wrote:

    >I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't
    >find any information.
    >
    >Can somebody help me?

    1) Go to Google.

    2) Type:
    mpeg decoder VHDL

    3) Hit "Enter" key.

    Bob Perlman
    Cambrian Design Works
    Bob Perlman, May 17, 2004

  3. jacobo

    Bob Guest

    "Bob Perlman" <> wrote in message
    > On 16 May 2004 17:49:22 -0700, (jacobo) wrote:
    >
    > >I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't
    > >find any information.
    > >
    > >Can somebody help me?

    > 1) Go to Google.
    >
    > 2) Type:
    > mpeg decoder VHDL
    >
    > 3) Hit "Enter" key.
    >
    > Bob Perlman
    > Cambrian Design Works

    Bob,

    I tried your suggestion, too, about Google. It really worked. Thanks for
    letting loose of this secret. From now on, I won't have to rely on others to
    do the work that I can do for myself.

    It's like the old saying goes:

    Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

    Regards,
    Bob
    Bob, May 17, 2004
  4. jacobo

    jacobo Guest

    You think that it works?
    I'm looking for the vhdl description.
    Have you a direct link??????(It isn't so simple.)
    jacobo, May 17, 2004
  5. jacobo wrote:
    > You think that it works?
    > I'm looking for the vhdl description.
    > Have you a direct link??????(It isn't so simple.)

    It isn't so simple? Sure worked for me. Thanks for letting the cat out
    of the bag, Bob!

    Marc
    Marc Randolph, May 19, 2004