Please, I need help with a mpeg layer 1 decoder in vhdl

jacobo

I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't
find any information.

Can somebody help me?

Bob Perlman

I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't
find any information.

Can somebody help me?

1) Go to Google.

2) Type:
mpeg decoder VHDL

3) Hit "Enter" key.

Bob Perlman
Cambrian Design Works

Bob

Bob Perlman said:
1) Go to Google.

2) Type:
mpeg decoder VHDL

3) Hit "Enter" key.

Bob Perlman
Cambrian Design Works

Bob,

I tried your suggestion, too, about Google. It really worked. Thanks for
letting loose of this secret. From now on, I won't have to rely on others to
do the work that I can do for myself.

It's like the old saying goes:

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Regards,
Bob

jacobo

You think that it works?
I'm looking for the vhdl description.
Have you a direct link??????(It isn't so simple.)

Marc Randolph

jacobo said:
You think that it works?
I'm looking for the vhdl description.
Have you a direct link??????(It isn't so simple.)

It isn't so simple? Sure worked for me. Thanks for letting the cat out
of the bag, Bob!

Marc