plotting in python 3

Rolf Camps

Hi,

What's the easiest way to plot graphs in python 3.x? Ãs there a package?
Quality doesn't really matter.

Thanks,

Rolf

Rolf Camps

Op dinsdag 06-04-2010 om 14:55 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Christopher
Choi:
I would like to think you have done some home work yourself....
but anyways... gnuplot with python seems easy.

It was after the homework I asked my question. All plot solutions i
found where for python2.x. gnuplot_py states on its homepage you need a
'working copy of numpy'. I don't think numpy is ported to python 3.x. Or
is it?