    Quality doesn't really matter.

    Thanks,

    Rolf

    Rolf Camps, Apr 6, 2010

  2. Rolf Camps

    Rolf Camps Guest

    Op dinsdag 06-04-2010 om 14:55 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Christopher
    Choi:
    > On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:23:34 +0200, Rolf Camps wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > What's the easiest way to plot graphs in python 3.x? Ãs there a package?
    > > Quality doesn't really matter.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Rolf
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > What's the easiest way to plot graphs in python 3.x? Ãs there a package?
    > > Quality doesn't really matter.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Rolf

    > I would like to think you have done some home work yourself....
    > but anyways... gnuplot with python seems easy.

    > .
    >
    > http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net/doc/

    It was after the homework I asked my question. All plot solutions i
    found where for python2.x. gnuplot_py states on its homepage you need a
    'working copy of numpy'. I don't think numpy is ported to python 3.x. Or
    is it?

    Rolf Camps, Apr 6, 2010

  3. Rolf Camps

    Guest

    On Apr 6, 11:52 pm, Rolf Camps <> wrote:
    > Op dinsdag 06-04-2010 om 14:55 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Christopher
    > Choi:

    > It was after the homework I asked my question. All plot solutions i
    > found where for python2.x. gnuplot_py states on its homepage you need a
    > 'working copy of numpy'. I don't think numpy is ported to python 3.x. Or
    > is it?

    Google charts could be quick and dirty solution -- http://pygooglechart.slowchop.com/
    , Apr 7, 2010