plz guide me

manishkp84

i am 2007 pass out i have just scored 53%
is any possibilty that i can get into IT field

Dag Sunde

Andrew Thompson said:
Fetch the smelling salts, Irene! I think this chap
is about to faint!

No.

Start practising "Would you like fries with that?".
.with a 'smile'. ;-)

You're evil, Andrew!

:-D

Lew

i am 2007 pass out i have just scored 53%
is any possibilty that i can get into IT field

Your chances will improve greatly if you present a professional front to
prospective employers. As was pointed out on another thread, programming
skill is only one factor in a hiring decision. Also important are
communication skills. In particular, avoid leetspeak abbreviations like
"plz", remember that the word "I" is capitalized, sentences end with periods
(questions with question marks), and other guidelines that will give your
written communication more polish.

I have no idea what "pass out" means, other than Andrew's pun on the meaning
"to faint". More importantly, who knows what a "53%" means. Compared to
whom, or what? In what discipline?

A 53% from M.I.T. is going to be more impressive than a 53% from Al's Discount
Mail-Order Degree Mill.

Providing sufficient information is another communication skill that will
influence a potential employer's decision.

One course I took in college that was extremely helpful was a writing course
for engineers and applied scientists. It covered how to write memos, resumes,
reports, pretty much any kind of document you'd ever want to write in the work
world. Perception is reality - your presentation will do more to help or
hinder your prospects than your actual skills (sadly).

If you're going to communicate in English, I urge you to take such a seminar,
or get someone knowledgeable in these matters to coach you. The hints I
provided in the first paragraph will help you, but they're just the most basic
elements.