plz sir send me code to convert a .PDF file to .docx in java

Lew

That is not a word. Also, it is good practice to state your problem in detail within the
body of the post. Simply putting things in a title leads to error and confusion, as we
have seen in this newsgroup many times.

Eric is doing you a favor. An essential skill, perhaps the essential skill in programming
is to find the information you need and learn it. In the 21st century with its abundance
of free online resources for this type of question, you should do your homework first.

What is "plz"? Who is "sir"? Do you imagine there is only person, and he male, reading
these posts?

Sending you code per se will not be a full solution. You still need to understand the
code and how to adapt it to your purposes.

Eric's suggested query yields an abundance of useful-looking links.

Arne Vajhøj

plzzzzz............

1) Whatever you find then you should test it very carefully, because
such a conversion is non-trivial and different products may
produce results of different quality.

2) I have never heard about a Java library for that. That does not
mean that such does not exist. But you could consider using a
standalone converter. Either separate the conversion from your
Java or let Java run the standalone converter.

Arne

seo.aspose

Aspose.PDF can Convert PDF file to DOC or DOCX format. Here is the link: http://www.aspose.com/.net/pdf-component.aspx
I found the following C#.NET code on their site. Kindly contact their team they can surely help you in this matter.....Thanks

Here is the code...

// Path of input PDF document
String filePath = @"d:\\Source.pdf";
// Instantiate the Document object
Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filePath);
// Create DocSaveOptions object
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();
// Set the recognition mode as Flow
saveOptions.Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;
// Set the Horizontal proximity as 2.5
saveOptions.RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f;
// Enable the value to recognize bullets during conversion process
saveOptions.RecognizeBullets = true;
// Save the resultant DOC file
document.Save(@"d:\\Resultant.doc", saveOptions);