Poblems with my Driven Menu in ASP.Net

Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have created a Driven Menu which is populated from a Database (Oracle).
The menu is created perfectly, however i have a problem with the menu navegation. When i click on some items i'm redirected to the target page. But some others items just doesn't work.

For an unknow reason some parts of the manu seems to be desactivated.

Does anybody have any idea of this?

Thanks