pointers to DSL examples?

Pavel Vozenilek

Can I be pointed to projects/examples where a DSL was implemented in Ruby? I
am interested in extent what is possible and what techniques can be used.

Thanks,
/Pavel

John Wilger

Can I be pointed to projects/examples where a DSL was implemented in Ruby= ? I
am interested in extent what is possible and what techniques can be used.

The Ruby on Rails (http://www.rubyonrails.com) framework impliments
several DSLs between the ActiveRecord and ActionPack libraries.
Specifically, look at ActiveRecord::Validations::ClassMethods
(http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/Validations/ClassMethods.h=
tml).

--=20
Regards,
John Wilger

-----------
Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

Austin Ziegler

Can I be pointed to projects/examples where a DSL was implemented in Ruby= ? I
am interested in extent what is possible and what techniques can be used.

PDF::QuickRef, part of PDF::Writer, is a DSL. I am in the beginning
stages of writing an article about it.

-austin
--=20
Austin Ziegler * (e-mail address removed)
* Alternate: (e-mail address removed)