Poll: would you rather...

IceMountainWater

A little OT, but thought it'd be fun anyways :) Would you rather?

Live on a deserted island the rest of your life...

Not have sex or masturbate the rest of your life...

or

Not be able to talk for the next 10 years?

Just an interesting hypothetical I'm putting out there :)

For recording purposes, please vote here: http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=1689

Toby A Inkster

IceMountainWater said:
Would you rather?

Live on a deserted island the rest of your life...
Not have sex or masturbate the rest of your life...
or Not be able to talk for the next 10 years?

If you lived on a deserted island, then you wouldn't be able to have sex
or speak to anyone anyway.

As long as I'm still able to type and write, I choose option C. It's only
10 years, and I don't talk that much anyway.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.12-12mdksmp, up 6 days, 19:21.]

Long-Awaited Zeldman Article
http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/06/27/zeldman-in-time/

dorayme

Toby A Inkster said:
If you lived on a deserted island, then you wouldn't be able to have sex

er... Toby... I think something needs to be explained you here...
but it is a rather delicate subject... let me put it this way,
Robinson Crusoe did not have to wait for Man Friday to come
along...

SpaceGirl

er... Toby... I think something needs to be explained you here...
but it is a rather delicate subject... let me put it this way,
Robinson Crusoe did not have to wait for Man Friday to come
along...

Why, were there monkeys on the Island?

Neredbojias

Why, were there monkeys on the Island?

No, but bamboo is hollow and one can always find some tree or t'other with
a hole in it.

--
Neredbojias

Once I had a little dog
Who wagged its tail spritely.
But it walked by the harvestor
And now is shorter slightly.

Patrick

Neredbojias said:
No, but bamboo is hollow and one can always find some tree or t'other with
a hole in it.
You guys are so totally f**ked! All you really need is a Sea Cucumber
and some coconut milk.

Neredbojias

You guys are so totally f**ked! All you really need is a Sea Cucumber
and some coconut milk.

Oh, *now* I know what "poke salad* is.