Polymorphism in Java

priya

Hi Friends,

Don't missout on these articles on design techniques:

Polymorphism in Java:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=19

The Factory Design Pattern:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=18

Effective use of Interfaces and Abstract Classes:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=17

Why ORM Tools are not Recommended:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=16

How to Estimate Project Deadlines:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=14

Regards,
Priya

IchBin

priya said:
Hi Friends,

Don't missout on these articles on design techniques:

Polymorphism in Java:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=19

The Factory Design Pattern:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=18

Effective use of Interfaces and Abstract Classes:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=17

Why ORM Tools are not Recommended:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=16

How to Estimate Project Deadlines:
http://javalive.com/modules/articles/article.php?id=14

Regards,
Priya

Are you going to spam with this message every day?

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

Chris Uppal

IchBin said:
Are you going to spam with this message every day?

Thanks in Advance...

Somehow I don't think that came across quite how you meant it ;-)

-- chris

IchBin

Chris said:
Somehow I don't think that came across quite how you meant it ;-)

-- chris

Thanks Chris... What did it mean to you other than my intention?

IchBin said:
Thanks Chris... What did it mean to you other than my intention?

Well, the sentences I quoted can only mean one thing -- that you hope that he
will continue with the spam and are thanking him for doing so.

-- chris

IchBin

Chris said:
Well, the sentences I quoted can only mean one thing -- that you hope that he
will continue with the spam and are thanking him for doing so.

-- chris

OK.. Well the glass is half full or it is half empty. I guess it could
be one or two reasons. Without hearing any tone inflection in my voice I
can see the problem. This makes sense to me why it would be read wrong.
Not that it matters but I am dyslectic. Everybody says they are.. LOL.

Not only with numbers, words or letters but also concepts and ideas. If
I do not concentrate it gets the best of me sometimes. I was much better
at this, concentration that is, when I was younger and had to read
mainframe OS Dumps.

Thanks for pointing it out to me...

IchBin said:
Not that it matters but I am dyslectic. Everybody says they are.. LOL.

I had to laugh when I read that, I'd never thought about it, but you are
right -- some conditions are just plain cool ;-)

Thanks for pointing it out to me...

Just to be clear: I didn't intend any criticism. It was just an accidental
concatenation of words which I found amusing enough to share.

Cheers!

-- chris