Pop-up gives old values - like memory is not cleared and same values keep appearing

chris

On my testing server where I installed .NET Runtime files, I have some
problems with showing to the user the correct data from database. I
have a grid displaying all companies. When user edits a company, a
modal pop-up window appears for the companies info to be displayed.
Changes made to company are correct in database, but sometimes if user
edits the company he/she just updated, the old/previous values are
displayed, instead of database correct values. What could be the
problem ?

I use the code below for opening the window.

If (Not cspt.IsStartupScriptRegistered(Me.GetType(), "Company")) Then

cspt.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "Company",
"window.showModalDialog('Company.aspx?A_E=" & vsp_A_E & "&N1=0&K1=" &
vsp_key1 & "&M=P', '','dialogHeight:400px;dialogWidth:700px');
window.execScript('__doPostBack()');", True)

End If

I use the code below for closing the pop-up form.

Public Sub close_form()
Dim cspt As ClientScriptManager = Page.ClientScript

If (Not cspt.IsStartupScriptRegistered(Me.GetType(), "Window_Close"))
Then
cspt.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "Window_Close",
"window.close();", True)
End If
End Sub

I tried to use ME.DISPOSE before calling Close_form but the situation
is still the same.

Is there are other way of clearing memory resource from a form ?

Thanks a lot in advance.