populating a datagrid from an array

patliz1

Here is the situation:
I have a datagrid that is being populated from a database, with
anywhere from 1 to 3 columns showing depending on how many serving
sizes are selected. The grid is fixed in column widths. An array is
created to store some information--no problem with this one.

The problem: I want to create another datagrid to be placed directly on
top of this one and formatted the same column widths as the first
datagrid. I want to populate the datagrid with some information from
the array that is associated with the data from the first datagrid. Can
it be done and how? Thanks.