popup combo box

hon123456

Dear All,

I have combo box with many records, My first question is
how to load the records from database and populate the combox. My
second question is when the user type in name, for example "ABC", the
combo box will show record that contains "ABC" only. That means the
combo box will auto show records that is similar to content that user
type in.

Please help

Thanks

hon123456

Dear All,

I have combo box with many records, My first question is
how to load the records from database and populate the combox. My
second question is when the user type in name, for example "ABC", the
combo box will show record that contains "ABC" only. That means the
combo box will auto show records that is similar to content that user
type in.

Please help

Thanks

Dear all,

I have found the methond to populate combo box. Now the
question is when I user type something like "ABC", I want to show
in the commbo box with all the records that contain the string "ABC"
Thanks