Popup Question

Randell D.

Papajo said:
This cookie script has a confirm popup that asks if you want your data
saved, it pops when you exit the form, now my question is how can I
eliminate the popup? Thanks Joe

http://web2jo.com/Work/TEMP.html

If you want to keep the code pretty much intact and store cookies
without prompting, just change

use_cookies = "unsure";

to equal "yes" - thus, make the following change:

use_cookies = "yes";

It sounds like you've borrowed the code from someone else and it makes a
specific check on the variable use_cookies, for the purpose you're asking.

I hope that helps - I'd suggest you pick up some javascript so you can
support the code you use... and... by the by... if the web browser is
set not to use cookies, then it won't store it, regardless what the
user_cookies is set to...

regards
randelld