    saved, it pops when you exit the form, now my question is how can I
    eliminate the popup? Thanks Joe

    http://web2jo.com/Work/TEMP.html
    Papajo, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Papajo

    Randell D. Guest

    Papajo wrote:
    > This cookie script has a confirm popup that asks if you want your data
    > saved, it pops when you exit the form, now my question is how can I
    > eliminate the popup? Thanks Joe
    >

    > http://web2jo.com/Work/TEMP.html

    If you want to keep the code pretty much intact and store cookies
    without prompting, just change

    use_cookies = "unsure";

    to equal "yes" - thus, make the following change:

    use_cookies = "yes";

    It sounds like you've borrowed the code from someone else and it makes a
    specific check on the variable use_cookies, for the purpose you're asking.

    I hope that helps - I'd suggest you pick up some javascript so you can
    support the code you use... and... by the by... if the web browser is
    set not to use cookies, then it won't store it, regardless what the
    user_cookies is set to...

    regards
    randelld
    Randell D., Mar 14, 2005